Wednesday, March 28, 2007

On the love express....

"Finders, keepers," he replied, "You're on my seat."
I promptly returned the pen; I had a feeling Army Man was not to be taken lightly. And then of course there were the other people in the coach who looked on, not interfering, but definitely interested. Typical desi junta, free entertainment is always welcome.
Once everyone was settled in and the train began moving, I got off my berth and came sat on Army Man's lower one. If the Indian Railways said I could sit on his berth till 9 pm, there was no way in hell that he was going to stop me. I sat on one of the window seats, while he occupied the other. I was dying to check him out more, but didn't for I was sure he was not going to let it pass. There was something about Army Man that said he was only too ready to jump into Situations… just like me. After the mishaps with Motorcycle Man and Ticket Checker, I was in no mood for hanky-panky… till such time I was not sure of the outcome.

Some hours into the journey, I dozed off; there's just something about the rocking motion of a train that gives me the best sleep possible. I woke up with a start when I felt something against my feet. It was Army Man's feet…placed in such a way that we were both sitting with our legs almost entwined. He had his head back and eyes closed and my legs were caught between his. I didn't know how to pull them out without waking him up.

"Do you have to move your legs?" Army Man asked suddenly, casually scratching his thigh and I realized that he had perhaps not been sleeping at all. My eyes followed his hand movement and I was staring at his exposed thighs – solid columns of muscle, covered with just the amount of hair– and he noticed me looking as well.
"Like what you see?" he asked and started laughing as I looked away. Just who the hell did he think he was?
"What do you mean talking to me like I am some…" was all I could say.
"Lady, you check out my butt and my crotch and flash your cleavage and then pretend to be Virgin M?" he said, lifting his brows. I checked and to my extreme mortification realized that while I was dozing, my top shirt button had come off and Army Mad had had a very relaxed and full view of my breasts in their purple, lacy bra.
To be continued…

1 comment:

Shady said...

Sup you are getting lazy come on complte the story quick or atleast move it on :D