Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Older men are bolder men?

Confused Kutty was positively blushing as I linked my arm into his. Since he is very dark, on blushing he looked almost purple and for a minute I thought he was having a heart attack or something. He was wearing a regular bush-shirt with huge red and black checks and he had paired the shirt with hideously brown, shiny-looking trousers. Thankfully though, Kutty did not have oil in his hair for the party. However, I had noticed that Kutty had a preference for boxers; his boxer band was peeping out earlier in the evening. As I had been getting into Kutty's car, my handbag had fallen on the ground and my lipstick had rolled out of the bag and under the car. Kutty had stood there looking at me when I had asked him if he expected a lady to bend over in public and that had been enough to send him scurrying under the car…

I was wearing my tightest pair of skinny jeans that was also low waisted and had stuck to a white shirt. It would have been almost like office dressing except for the fact that the shirt was very transparent and I was wearing it with a scarlet necktie. It matched with the red bra I was wearing that was clearly visible from under the shirt. On my feet, I was wearing the sleekest pair of black stilettos… red would have looked good, but then it's so obviously tarty, ya? I was wearing Hugo Boss for women, one of my exes had bought it for me and had put up my hair in a high ponytail. As we walked in, the door to the club where we were having the party opened and Runu stepped out… with special correspondent Ashima, who was called Ass-ima because of her really huge posterior, but of course she did not know that.

As Runu and Assima came out, they both stopped, she scowling at me and Runu, well, I thought his eyes lit up but was not too sure. He wore specs. Assima seemed to be telling Runu something rather earnestly and stopped mid-sentence when she saw Kutty and me. While she was all smiles for Kutty, she did not even smile at me. What a bitch! And it was good for her that her husband was not in our office… I had enough women to teach a lesson to. As both parties crossed each other on the gravel path to enter the club, I felt Runu's hand brush my butt…
to be continued

No comments: